Pricing is for base labor rates. Additional parts and labor may be required. Shop hourly rate $80/hour.
THE SAFETY CHECK
A Quick Fix
- Full inspection and minor adjustment of braking and shifting front and rear
- Lubricate and wipe drivetrain
- Check and adjust tire pressure
- Align handlebars
- Torque all bolts
- Test ride and recommend further repairs needed
Mini GOOSE It
Our Most Popular Service
- The Safety Check plus...
- Wheel true front and rear
- Hubs, headset and bottom bracket bearings adjusted (externally)
- Cables lubed (if necessary)
- Frame and wheels cleaned
- Bolts checked for proper torque
The GOOSE It
The Top to Bottom Tune
- The Mini Goose it plus....
- Precision wheel true (spoke tension measured and corrected)
- Precision brake and derailleur adjusted
- Dropper post cable/hose serviced
- Complete drivetrain disassembly - chain, cassette, crankset, derailleurs cleaned
Elite Tuning Without the Elite Prictag
- THE GOOSE It plus.....
- complete teardown and rebuild of all vital components on the bike.
- rebuild or replacement of cables, fluids, and bearing systems.
- complete evaluation of suspension settings, and a setup to match their preferences.
- Full suspension evaluation with advanced setup and tuning options
- Free ShockWiz one-day rental
SHOCKWIZ RENTALS- TUNE YOUR SUSPENSION
The Quarq ShockWiz is the quickest and easiest way to dial in your suspension without all the guesswork. The small computer automatically records and evaluates the performance of your fork or shock, and makes suggestions to adjust air pressure, compression and rebound damping, and even air volume spacers. It's like having a professional suspension expert in your pocket!
OTHER GOOSEWORKS SERVICES
Whether you have a new component to install, want to customize your setup, or just have individual bike repair or setup issues, we can help. All services are available a la carte or for an hourly rate.
NEED EVENT SUPPORT OR WANT TO LEARN?
The GooseWorks Mobile Tuning Shop can provide riders with basic support pre and post race/event as well as on-course support. You can also invite GooseWorks to your club or event to hold a Basic Bike Maintenance session, or discuss a topic of your choice.